Monday, November 19, 2007

Quiz To Help You Pick A Presidential Candidate (Glassbooth.org)

Glassbooth is a site designed to help you match the presidential candidates most closely with your beliefs. You start by assigning points to issues you think are important and then get to score the issues on how you feel about each issue (i.e. what your position is on each issue). The machine calculates your score (that process is not quite as transparent as I would like) and matches it to the positions of the various candidates.

My top match got a score of 86% (which means we were 86% compatible). Interestingly, my lowest score was only a 49%. I was surprised by the fairly narrow range of the results and the quiz caused me to take a look at some of the candidates at which I had not looked before (my top vote getter was not the candidate I thought it would be...). In short, worth the time to take the quiz.

No comments: